RVGUARD RV Water Pressure Regulator Valve
You will have better water pressure and flow
If you are looking for a way to have better water pressure and flow in your RV, you should definitely consider using an RVGUARD RV water pressure regulator valve. This water regulator keeps water pressure to 50-55psi, and it also has a screened washer that helps keep debris from entering your hose. Plus, the lead-free brass design ensures durability.
You will extend the life of your plumbing fixtures
One of the benefits of using an RVGUARD RV water pressure regulator valve is that it will help to extend the life of your plumbing fixtures. The Brass Valve regulates and reduces high-pressure city water, which can often cause hose failure and other problems with appliances, plumbing fixtures, and other equipment. The RVGUARD water pressure regulator reduces water pressure to a safe and consistent 40-50 PSI, meaning you won’t have to worry about damaging your expensive gear. It attaches easily to 3/4 inch garden hose threads, and is made of lead free brass construction which is drinking water safe.
- PREVENT WATER PIPES FROM BEING DAMAGED: Factory setting is 45 PSI, adjust pressure up to 160PSI. It prevents water pipes from being damaged due to high pressure and suitable for camper, trailer, RV plumbing system.
- SAFE AND HEALTHY LIFE: Brass treated by hot casting process technology; each regulator is tested to contain less than 0.13% lead, well under the NSF requirements of 0.25%, giving you safe and healthy life!
- COMPATIBLE: Designed with 3/4″ garden hose thread & NH thread. It is compatible with all American water sources, easy to use. RVGUARD regulator inlet screen helps to filter out impurities in water.
- ADJUSTABLE: Factory Setting: 45 PSI, adjust pressure up to 160 PSI, water pressure setting can be easily adjusted whatever water pressure you need by turning adjusting. Turn clockwise to increase pressure, turn counterclockwise to decrease pressure.
- GAUGE DISPLAY: The water pressure can be clearly seen on the gauge